SAC is the registration body for Counsellors and Psychotherapists in Singapore.
SAC’s objectives include:
- Maintain standards through collaboration with local government bodies, and both local and international associations with mutual interest in counselling
- Develop inclusiveness through active development of subcommittees and/or chapters targeted at identified special interests
- Revise and maintain the counselling register
- Ensure an effective Ethics Committee
- Maintain the Course Recognition Committee
- Develop supervision standards for the effective provision of services to clients